Below you will find the terms and conditions, which set out the rules for the use of the website
The site belongs to Marcova Biznes Sp. z o.o., Rozwadowska 30 Street, 03-628 Warsaw, NIP: 5242667621. You can
contact us at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
calling 22 510 11 99.
1. Persons using the Site, will be hereinafter referred to as the User.
2. The Publisher, within the framework of the Site, may provide services electronically to any entity that is a
natural person, legal entity or organizational unit that is not a legal entity, to which a separate act grants
legal capacity, who will request the Publisher to provide services electronically, or using the Site will
conclude an agreement for the use of such services.
3. The Publisher shall not verify the authenticity of the personal data provided to it by the User, unless this
is necessary for the proper performance of the service in question.
1. All information contained on the Site is protected by copyright. The Publisher does not agree to distribute
information contained on the Site, without specifying its source, by placing an appropriate link leading
directly to this content on the Site, with the proviso that the link should be devoid of the no follow or
equivalent attribute. The use of content for commercial purposes requires each time a separate consent of the
Publisher. The Publisher's placement of content on the Site does not constitute a transfer of rights to such
content, or a waiver of such rights.
2. Graphics, page layout, modules, components, source codes, logos, trade names and trademarks contained on the
Site are the property of their authors and licensors, and other authorized entities, and their placement on the
site was made under appropriate licenses, entitling the Publisher to their commercial use, in most cases without
the need to assign the author. The rules for the use of these works, is determined by each license for a
particular work. By visiting the Site, third parties do not acquire any rights to these works, and in
particular, no licenses, nor any author's economic rights, nor those related to the exercise of personal
copyrights on behalf of the author.
3. The Publisher shall endeavor to ensure that the content presented on the Site is presented in an accurate,
factual and factually correct manner. However, the information contained on the Site, does not constitute a
source of official information, in particular about the current law, nor does it constitute advice, opinion,
suggestion or prompting of a particular action. The use of this information, particularly for commercial
purposes, by a visitor to the Site, is at the sole risk and responsibility of the person who intends to use the
content of the Site. It is reserved that the content indicated on the Site, may be outdated in the context of
the current state of the law, or inappropriate or insufficient when analyzing a particular factual situation or
solving a particular problem. Therefore, the Publisher shall not be liable in any way for referring to or
applying the information contained on the Site.
4. The contents of the Site, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. In case of doubt,
it is clarified that they constitute only an invitation to make offers.
5. The Site may contain advertising content and sponsored articles. The rules of publication of such content
may be governed by separate regulations.
SUBJECT OF SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY
1. the Publisher shall provide the following services electronically:
a. information service/blog,
2. Access to the Site and the aforementioned services is free of charge, unless the explicit description of the
functionality indicates otherwise. In the case of chargeability of a given service or goods offered on the Site,
the Publisher shall each time provide visible information about the price or the method of determining it,
together with information about the cost of delivery (if applicable), and the placement of an order by the User
shall consist, in particular, in a clear and unambiguous statement of placing an order with an obligation to
3. Access to some of the aforementioned services may require the User to submit a statement of acceptance of
4. The Publisher may offer other free or paid services on the Site.
5. In fulfillment of its statutory obligation, the Publisher informs that the use of services by electronic
means may involve the risk of dangers arising from this form of communication, and in particular the
interception of or access to the User's personal data by unauthorized persons. This may happen, in particular,
when the user's device does not have appropriate and up-to-date security programs against viruses or
unauthorized access by third parties, the operating system is not kept up-to-date, or the user uses services
offered by untrusted providers, or opens suspicious emails that could potentially unknowingly install Trojan
6. The Publisher provides services electronically 7 days a week 24 days a day. The Publisher reserves the right
to suspend services without notice, especially for necessary maintenance, updates, etc.
INFORMATION SERVICE / BLOG
1. The Publisher shall place and make available to Users on the Site information, content and works on topics
consistent with the Publisher's program line, forming a service, hereinafter referred to as the Information
2. The contents of the News Service, as well as all the contents of the Site, are subject to copyright
3. Publication of content in the Information Service does not constitute a declaration of waiver of any rights
to the content.
4. Access to some content may be subject to payment, which the Publisher shall clearly indicate each time.
5. The Publisher shall allow users to comment on the content of the Information Service. The Publisher is not
responsible for the content of these comments.
1. the Publisher may make available to users on the Site the functionality of creating an account, hereinafter
referred to as Account.
(2) The creation of an Account is voluntary. However, the Account may allow or condition access to additional
content or functionality, in particular, such as:
a. speaking in comments,
b. filling out surveys,
c. subscribing to newsletters,
3. the Account is created with the help of a system / portal / technological solutions offered by the Publisher,
or by external entities (e.g.: the Disqus system), which may require the User to give additional permission to
the operator of this system to use this function. The terms and conditions of use of the aforementioned service
are available at: disqus - terms and policies
4 The account is free of charge. In order to create it and in connection with its use, the User shall not incur
any costs other than those incurred by the standard use of Internet access.
1. The Publisher may make available to Users on the Site the functionality of receiving a newsletter,
hereinafter referred to as Newsletter.
2. Use of the Newsletter function is voluntary and free of charge, but requires acceptance of these Terms and
3. The aforementioned consent, may be accompanied by additional consent to receive commercial or marketing or
advertising information from third parties.
4. Subscribing to the newsletter does not give rise to a claim to
receive any content, its receipt is also not associated with the acquisition of copyrights to the content
5. The user may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Information about the possibility and method of
opting out of the newsletter will be included in each message sent to the User using this functionality.
ROUTE OF ACCOMMODATION
1. The affiliate may provide Users with the functionality of determining the route to his/her headquarters or
location indicated on the Site, which may involve obtaining GPS coordinates or other geolocation data manually
or automatically (depending on the device settings) provided by the User.
2. The publisher shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the route so determined, its availability or
timeliness. The service provided in this way is free of charge, and may be provided using services provided by
third parties (Google maps) and may require acceptance of third-party regulations, for the content of which the
Publisher is not responsible.
RULES OF USING THE SITE
1. the User shall use the Site, the Account and other services on the Site in a manner consistent with
2. the Publisher reserves the right, among others, to block the Account or other services, not to allow comments
on the Site, delete comments when:
a. User uses the Site or Account in violation of applicable law or the Rules,
b. the name of the Account (or comment) violates the law or the personal rights of third parties, or is
inconsistent with good morals, including an expression generally considered offensive, calls for racial,
religious, ethnic hatred or promotes violence, or the name of the Account suggests that it is an Account used by
the Publisher which may mislead users,
c. the User's behavior is a source of harm,
d. The User engages in hacking-like activities, and in particular attempts to break the security of the Website
or the domain/server on which it is hosted,
e. The User places in the comments advertising content, or of a spam nature,
f. User violates copyright or other related rights or industrial property rights of the Publisher or third
g. The content of the comments constitutes a violation of the so-called Netiquette described in the appendix to
3. The User is independently and solely responsible for infringement of the rights and interests of third
1. The use of the services referred to in these Regulations is possible when the following minimum technical
requirements are met:
a. possession by the User of a terminal device having one of the following web browsers installed: Firefox 3.5
or higher version, IE 8.0 or higher version, Chrome 11.0 or higher version, Opera 10.0 or higher version, Safari
5.0 or higher version,
b. for the service intended for desktop terminal devices (PCs): no lower than Windows Vista or Windows 7 with
Internet Explorer 9.0,
c. for the service intended for iOS end devices: an iPad end device with an operating system no lower than iOS
version 3.2; an iPhone 3G or higher end device with an operating system no lower than iOS version 3.2; or an
iPod Touch end device with an operating system no lower than iOS version 3.2,
d. for the service intended for Android type terminal devices: having an operating system version not lower than
Android 2.0 version,
e. having access to the Internet.
TERMS OF TERMINATION OF SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY
1. The Agreement for the use of the Account and provision of other services specified in the Regulations, and
having the nature of repetitive services (e.g. newsletter), is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
2. Either Party shall be entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means
at any time, without giving any reason. The above shall not be the source of any claim.
3. A statement of termination may be made in any form. Sufficient
is, in particular, to send a statement to the e-mail address of the User or the Publisher.
4. Discontinuation or termination of agreements relating to the use of functionalities offered by third parties
(in particular Disqus) shall take place in the manner and according to the rules set forth by the provider of
such service. With respect to the Disqus service, these rules are described at: disqus - terms and policies
COMPLAINTS AND OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Complaints concerning the provision of any services by the Publisher may be sent in paper form to the
Publisher's address: 05-270 Marki, ul. Żeromskiego 32, or to its email address: email@example.com
2. The Publisher shall respond to complaints within 30 days.
3. The Publisher shall not use out-of-court dispute resolution,
referred to in the Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
1. In matters not regulated, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
2. The Regulations in their current content shall be effective from: 1.06.2020
3. The Rules and Regulations may be amended at any time. The Publisher will notify the registered Users about
the change of the Rules and Regulations. The amended content of the Rules and Regulations shall apply to
contracts and events concluded or occurring after the amendment.
4. The Rules and Regulations shall be made available free of charge by the Publisher prior to the conclusion of
any contract for the provision of electronic services, in a manner that allows downloading, recording and
5. In fulfillment of the statutory obligation, the Publisher shall inform the consumer about the possibility of
using out-of-court ways to handle complaints and assert claims. Information on this subject is available in
particular at: uokik